Friday 8 July 2011

Flora Art Optical Illusion

Tried to publish a sample post via my new iPad today, but decided against it when I learned it’s too complicated. WordPress app works fine, yet Photoshop for iPad lacks image resizing tool. Shouldn’t this be the most used part of the program?! Anyway, let me show you some new stuff from Fred Eerdekens. Remember, he was the guy that wrote those funny letters on walls, using nothing but bent wire and light source to cast shadows. This one’s very similar, only wires have been replaced by specially trimmed trees! Can you see the illusion by yourself? What does it say? BTW, fun fact of the day: I bought my self a bonsaitree few days ago; but what I wasn’t aware is that “bonsai” is just a term for practice of keeping trees small? Were you aware of this? It appears you can trim almost any young tree and make it bonsai… Ie. small oak can be bonsai, just as small cherry tree can be bonsai too!