Friday 8 July 2011

Caught in The (Right) Moment Collection

So, Yahoo still hasn’t updated it’s widget database with our updated widget, but from my experience this should happen some time tomorrow, or the next day at worst. Then you’ll be able to get working version (5.0) of the “Optical Illusion of The Day” widget for your desktops. If I forgot to tell you about my exam, I have successfully passed it! One down, 10 to go. The illusion part for today should be the most exciting one – I have added over 20 optical illusions that picture people (or objects) caught just in the right moment. Someinvolve sports, Some are political, some random, but all are funny and amusing. I believe this post will make you love this site even more, specially since there are so many rare photos you won’t be able to find anywhere else. Can’t wait to hear which one is your favorite! If you liked similar compilation that involved Billboards, (and then the second one) be sure to mention it, and I’ll compose Part III as well. Enjoy!