Friday 8 July 2011

3D Illusion in Stockholm’s Square

I’m little bit disappointed how none of you responded to my question regarding loading speed of our galleries. This also tells me how most of you don’t give a crap about what I say, as long as the illusions keep coming. I also noticed how I end up with pretty dumb headlines, when my attention is drawn away from illusions ;D
So let’s see if I can fix this with today’s post! It appears the Swedish artist Erik Johansson has joined thepavement chalk-masters wagon with his incredible optical illusion in the center of Stockholm. It tricks you into believing that the giant hole has opened up in the middle of the main city square. The illusion measures 32 by 18 metres and is located in Sergels torg square. Check some of the shots as well as accompanying video after the jump: