Tuesday 10 May 2011

Australia’s Finest Sequel


 Happened to swarm my fingers in my keyboard thinking on what topic will I share to all of you guys. Then I recalled one site in the net that I previously visited. From there one topic caught again my attention which I am about to share this week. This is quite long since I will be featuring some graphic artists coming from Australia, that’s why, I indicated the word sequel here to entice you more on the upcoming artists from that country still this coming weeks.
First in line and who happened to approve my request to feature him is Justin M. Maller.
Justin M. Maller is a freelance illustrator and art director based in Melbourne, Australia. He has been creating digital art for over eight years, and has produced professionally in both a private and studio based capacity for the last two. For more info check out his online portfolio.
So much with the introduction…Hold your breath guys as you gaze up on the following artworks and illustrations: